Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Summer's End

Todd and I have been back at work for a few weeks now but we are all still adjusting to the busy life that comes with our school schedules. It's a hard transition, (ok, really just for me) to go from spending 24/7 with Lorelei to just a few hours a day, so we try to do at least one fun activity each evening. I'm very ready for the fall weather to stick, and I can't wait for Lorelei to experience all of the fun things that come with autumn, but in the meantime, we are enjoying these last few summer evenings:

Water Mama's toes

Water Fletcher's toes


She's really not supposed to play on the chairs... and this is how she feels about me reminding her. 

Well that one's not going to be a pickle.



The Artiste.

Can you tell she got up there all by herself?

Peek!


Loves the geese! 







It's hard to leave the park. This is how I feel when I leave this sweet face! 


No comments:

Post a Comment