Thursday, June 6, 2013

Our Summer Adventures

Rather than forcing all of our pictures on everyone through Facebook, and now that I have time to take them again, (and even update this blog!!) I'll try to post the extended version of our summer for interested family and friends here.

Visit to Cosley Zoo

Feeding the ducklings.



She loved the bunny!



He was pretty adorable!



First Finger Painting


She signs her work with her lips!

Masterpiece complete!


 My latest sewing project: Easy-Peasy Sundress

Checking out the garden.

She's so sweet I can't even take it!


Making playdough:


I made her a bunny, which was pretty great until...

 He crumbled.

The bunny parts were all over! She was disturbed.

"Squish it!"

Making a hand print with daddy.

"Your turn!"

One of our home projects:
Enough GOLD! Until I can find an acceptable replacement for all of our "boob" lights, we're doing away with the flashy gold finish and going for Rustoleum's "oil rubbed". Much better than the gold, but I will continue my search for the perfect flush mount... 

Before.

After.

No comments:

Post a Comment