Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smiles!!!

Lorelei is starting to smile when she sees and hears her favorite people. I've made it my mission to try get some pictures of her sweet smiles. 






I was able to dig up my baby photo albums and we went through Todd's baby book. It's been a lot of fun to go through the pictures to identify where Lorelei gets some of her features. I'm very excited for my new DSLR camera to arrive so we can continue to plaster our home with *high quality* photos of our girl. While I have lots of iphone pictures and digital pictures from our point and shoot camera, I've been bad in the past about getting photos printed, and while I'm no scrapbooker, I want to make sure to put albums together for Lorelei so she can enjoy them when she gets older and has babies. *Better pictures coming soon!

*I will obviously be a pro at using this new camera since I took photo in high school, and I have about 100 pins on my photography Pinterest board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment