Sunday, February 26, 2012

Relaxing weekend

After our last prenatal class on Saturday morning, (which was only 3 hours instead of 8!!) I finally had the time and the energy to get back to a project I'd been sitting on for weeks.

I got a couple duplicate receiving blankets at our showers, so instead of returning, I decided to repurpose 2 of them into a custom and super soft Boppy cover using a tutorial I found on pinterest.

This was also my first zipper, which I was nervous about but found is actually super easy after watching a couple YouTube tutorials. Looking forward to making a few more for us and for all the summer babies on the way!

Now we are impatiently waiting for our little bundle! 19 days (or less??) :)

1 comment:

  1. Just for laughs I thought I would share that during our prenatal class, John literally passed out during the video showing the epidural. The needle put him over the edge. During labor he had to leave the room when I got the epidural.

    Not to totally throw him under the bus, I have to admit my head started to spin a bit and I had to leave the room for certain parts of that video as well. Certain things you just don't need to see.

    ReplyDelete